Sunday, March 18, 2007

Italian Blogging

Lately I have been neglecting a bit this blog, and I'm very sad about it. The fact is that I have started working as a payed blogger. Can you believe it? Actually there is an Italian blog network, called Blogo.it, that publishes daily very focused webblogs on various subject. I have been recruited for the "women blog", it's called Pinkblog.it and it's taking a lot of my spare time!

I try to post as much as I can on Knit&Crochet, a practice not yet very fashionable and cool among the younger Italian ladies, and I hope it will get some attention thanks to me. It would be great.

That's why my last post was on Pam of Knotty Generation, I really think she's a very nice example of a woman who made her passion into a proper proper profession. I hope my Italian friends will take the example from her and from you all, passionate crocheters around the world!

8 comments:

Pam said...

Justine you are just so sweet, thank you for the post on Pinkblog.it!
-Pam

Alice Twain said...

Sei disposta a scrivere una brevissima introduzione al tuo lavoro su quel blog per Motivi a Maglia? Ci piacerebbe presentarlo anche lì, magari con un tuo breve intervento.

PippaW said...

Per Typesetter,
ok no problem, farò un post su uno dei vostri post :-)

Alice Twain said...

No, magari manda un messaggio a motiviamaglia at gmail punto com, invece.

yashuwa said...

Hello,
yashuwa.blogspot.com

sarainitaly said...

Hi - I am glad I found your site, and link to pink blog. I wish I could find some good places to buy yarn and equipment in Italy. The stuff I can find is so expensive! Do you know of any online retailers - maybe you could do a feature onthat.. haha I would love to be able to order yarn, etc. online (in Italy)

I can't wait to read more of your blogging. Small world too, I know Typesetter, and I just emailed with Pam today about oe of her patterns. :OD Hi everyone!

PippaW said...

Hi! I'll bookmark your blog immediately! :-) Since I came back to Italy I haven't bought any yarn, but I usually buy it on e-bay, even when I was in the US (where yarn shops are simply amazing!), because it was cheaper. On e-bay you can buy amazing English yarn like Rowan at good prices! :-) Happy crocheting and enjoy Italy!!

PippaW said...

Sara, thanks to your hint, I've just written a post on where to buy online Yarns in Italy, you'll see it tomorrow (Wednesday the 28th) on Pinkblog :-) Hope it's helpful!