Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My First Sock

After such a long period without knitting and crocheting I guess I'm willing to do as much projects as I can right now, I'm full throttle. After the granny pillow, and the felted bag, I've started a new challenge: a pair of socks, my first socks ever.

I'm just exited by all this 4 needles work, the difficulties of the the heel and the toe... I love it!!!!!


Three patterns I like:
I've started with the Sassy Striped Socks, very nice
I'm planning on doing these Knee Socks, so fashionable, for my sister (the pattern looks pretty hard though)
And one day, when I'm good, I'll try these pretty Elfine Socks

I'm so into it that I've made some progress icons, that of course you can use as you like :-)
Sock progressing from leg to toe:


Socks progressing toe up:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those progress sock icons are the cutest things ever! What will you come up with next!
Good luck on your knitted sock project. I can't wait to see the finished product!