Monday, March 06, 2006

Needle Master, I Love You

Finally all my bidding on e-Bay gave some results. I've received the fantastic, marvelous, wonderful, outstanding Boyle Needle master. Yooohoooo! I LOOOVE it, and even if I'm a very bad knitter, I don't care I wanna knit the world with my needlemaster!!!

I already started to knit a pillow cover, and I already can see that the results will be very poor... But who cares!? My next step will be knitting a poncho from the lovely book "Viva Poncho", I've chosen this one, it's called ELEANOR. Isn't it lovely? I'll do it for my mom.


Rowan PolarMy only problem now is buying the Rowan Polar yarn necessary for the project, and apparently is not easy, not even on e-Bay. I thought I made it today, but at the very last 20 sec on the auction someone bided 1 dollar more than me and got the yarn :-(
I guess, I'll try again... or I'll go to Article Pract in Oakland and ask for a substitute yarn...

3 comments:

Jocelyn Sass said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking my button! I am so glad you like the Seraphina Shawls. My daughters love them also! Enjoy your new knitting needles; I will visit again soon to see what you have created!

Pam said...

Good luck finding Rowan Polar, but it will ber worth it! -Pam

PippaW said...

Thanks for your support girls, I hope I'll be able to make it right ;-)
I finally found the Rowan Polar yarn on e-bay, and as soon as I receive it, I'll start!