Thursday, March 09, 2006

Crochet Caddy - Double

Finally I managed to make a crochet hook caddy. I've used the amazing pattern by Crochet Cafe. But because I have been shopping online lately, I now have a big bunch of hooks, so I made the pattern double.

Basically I followed the instructions given in the Crochet Cafe pattern, but instead of making the front flap I started another crochet caddy, upside down.

And here it is! It's a bit bigger that I thought, and it's not something that you can carry with you. So I'm thinking of making a smaller version, single folded, to carry just 4 hooks. You know, for traveling. Anyway this caddy certainly brought a bit of order in my messy crochet stuff.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Wow - great job!

PippaW said...

Thank you Pam! You are so good in crocheting that I feel flattered by yout compliment! :-)))p

PippaW said...

Thanks Sue, The terrier is progressing... I've been busy trying to knit an Aran Pillow Cover (I've did it and undid it three times already, argh!), but soon I'll come back to the amigurumi :-)
The 200 blocks are fantastic! I hope one day I'll be able to achieve a beautiful project like your "grandmother's flower garden"!!

Christina B. said...

Cool, that crochet caddy came out awesome. Thank you for checking out my blog. I was finally able to post a picture on it (Whoo-Hoo).

Viki T said...

Jocelyn, that's an awesome idea. I love it amd will certainly try it. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly -- like you don't have enough to do ! ! !